Starting Monday October 10th, guided SBCC Campus Tours with a College Representative
Every Monday 10:00 AM-11:00 AM & 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
No Reservations are required. This tour is not for large groups/schools/organizations.
- Please check in at least 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Location: Welcome Center- Located on the first floor of student services (Campus Map)
- Parking information
- No tours will be offered December 19th through January 27th. Tours will resume the
week of January 30th.
- Tours subject to change based on availability, campus calendar, campus closure and
- SBCC is committed to providing universal access to all of our events and tours. Advance
notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs and please identify the
accommodation need in your request.
School and Large Group tours will be offered on a limited basis with reservation for
th Fall 2022 semester.
Please fill out the Tour Inquiry Form to request a tour. Your tour is not confirmed
unless you are emailed a tour confirmation by SBCC.
*These tours are for groups only, individual or family tours can be accommodated on Monday's.
We invite you to explore SBCC's campus on your own with our Self-Guided Tour!
We invite you to explore SBCC's wonderful campus with our Virtual Tour!
- Campus Life
- SBCC Programs
Kiko Almanza: email@example.com
General Enrollment Questions?
Contact us Via Live Chat or Email:
Chat: Visit sbcc.edu/apply and type any questions into the chat box for a live representative during service